Fright Fest is Coming...
In October, Elitch Gardens transforms into Family By Day and Fright By Night,
plus all your favorite Theme Park rides.
Don’t miss out on five weekends of scary fun at Colorado’s largest Halloween event!
Open Friday nights, Saturdays and Sundays from Sept. 27 through Nov. 2
Fridays: 6-10 PM / Saturdays: 12-11 PM / Sundays: 12-9 PM
KiddieLand will close at 8 PM each night
Some Fright By Night Haunted Attractions are an Extra-Charge.
Fright By Night haunted attractions are recommended for ages 12 and older.
Halloween festivities invade the park throughout the day each weekend. Little ghosts and goblins can enjoy Free Candy on the Trick or Treat Trail and partake in Halloween themed interactive challenges.
Fright by Night takes over and blood-curdling shrieks, shrills and chills will take place. Prepare to be on alert all around you, as Fright Fest comes Alive and haunted creatures lurk around every thrilling corner.
Fright Fest Guest Policy
- Costumes and partial makeup are permitted but items such as capes may be restricted on certain rides for safety purposes.
- Masks or costumes that cover the entire face are not permitted on children over 10 years of age.
- Guests who wear costumes and partial make-up will be given a wristband at the front gate so we can distinguish guests from team members.
- Weapons of any type, whether real or plastic, are not permitted in the park.
- While our goal is to scare, the park is still family friendly. Any costumes determined to be excessively offensive or obscene will need to be removed or covered.
- Minors must be with a responsible party (18+) for entry/ re-entry after 6:00 p.m.
- KiddieLand will CLOSE at 8 p.m. each evening.