23rd Annual Championship, Saturday, September 12, 2020
More information and online sales will be available Jan. 2020
- A variety of cheer and dance divisions.
- GRAND CHAMPION will be honored in cheer and dance – both at the All-Star and High School levels.
- Compete to win 2021 Season Passes. PLUS Trophies in each division awarded for first, second and third.
- Registration deadline is September 4, 2020. After that date, a $4 per ticket late fee will be added in 2020.
- Special discount pricing of $34.99 per ticket for competitors (general admission is $59.99) and includes competition fees, plus a full day of fun!
- Discount non-competitor tickets are available with online promo code through September 12th. You must purchase online to receive discount. PROMO Code: SPIRIT
- Spirit Fest Friends and Family discount is $29.99 ages 2 and over. Save $30 off regular main gate price. Buy now
- Gates open at 8:00 am with competition beginning at 9:00 am. Rides open 10:30 am – 8:00 pm.
- Season Passes and bring a friend tickets will not be accepted until 10am.
- Independent registrations will not be accepted. Teams need to register together.
- *Parents, please do not register your child for the competition. All registration should be handled through the coach*
*For rules and competition questions, please contact Angela Ottmann, AO! Entertainment – Spirit Fest Event Producer at 303.349.5140 or email [email protected]
For event or ticket information, please contact Holly Vigil, Elitch Gardens – Special Account Executive at 303.572.4517 or email [email protected].
For rules and competition questions, please contact Angela Ottmann, AO! Entertainment – Spirit Fest Event Producer at 303.349.5140 or email [email protected].
For NFSA Rule Books, please call 1.800.766.3462. For complete divisional ages, details and rules, refer to www.cscaonline.org
All Star Teams
Please refer to www.usasf.net for complete divisional ages, details and rules!
NEW for 2020! Game Day! Learn More
If you are unable to pay by credit card please submit the order form.
Please bring your completed medical waivers the day of and turn in to registration. Teams will not be allowed to perform without completed waivers.
ATTENTION COACHES >>>> Elitch Gardens endorses ASCAP/BMI and other music licensing to allow coaches to use original music!
Please Ensure Your Registration Include the Following:
HIGH SCHOOL and MIDDLE SCHOOL teams:
Cheer or Dance
Varsity or JV (or Middle School/Freshman for Middle School teams)
2A, 3A, 4A or 5A
Dance - Pom, hip hop or jazz
Cheer - Co-Ed or All girl
ALL STAR teams:
Cheer or Dance
Level: (Level 1, Level 2, Rec, Prep) (if applicable...may not be applicable for dance teams)
Division: (Tiny, Mini, Junior, Youth, Senior)
NEW for 2019! Game Day! Learn More