21st Annual Championship, Saturday, September 8, 2018
- A variety of cheer and dance divisions.
- GRAND CHAMPION will be honored in cheer and dance – both at the All-Star and High School levels.
- Compete to win 2019 Season Passes. PLUS Trophies in each division awarded for first, second and third.
- Registration deadline is August 31, 2018. After that date, a $4 per ticket late fee is being added in 2018.
- Special discount pricing of $33.99 per ticket for competitors (general admission is $54.99) and includes competition fees, plus a full day of fun!
- Discount non-competitor tickets are available with online promo code through September 8th. You must purchase online to receive discount. PROMO Code: SPIRIT
- Spirit Fest Friends and Family discount is $28.99 ages 2 and over. Save $26 off regular main gate price.
- Gates open at 8:00 am with competition beginning at 9:00 am. Rides open 10:30 am – 8:00 pm.
For event or ticket information, please contact Kendra O'Brien, Elitch Gardens – Special Events Account Executive at 303.572.4517 or email [email protected].
For rules and competition questions, please contact Angela Ottmann, AO! Entertainment – Spirit Fest Event Producer at 303.840.4287 or email [email protected].
For NFSA Rule Books, please call 1.800.766.3462. For complete divisional ages, details and rules, refer to www.cscaonline.org
All Star Teams
Please refer to www.usasf.net for complete divisional ages, details and rules!
Each team will need to submit completed medical waivers to Elitch Gardens by August 31st. Teams will not be allowed to perform without completed waivers.
ATTENTION COACHES >>>> Elitch Gardens endorses ASCAP/BMI and other music licensing to allow coaches to use original music!