The 19th Annual Fright Fest Pet Parade Costume Contest
Saturday, October 14, 2017
Are you and your furry friends ready for the 19th Annual Fright Fest Pet Parade, benefiting PawsCo? We look forward to seeing you and your pets for a Howlin' good time on Saturday, October 14, 2017.
The chilling details…
- Compete in the categories of Funniest, Most Original, and Best Pet/Owner Combination Costumes.
- Check-In is from 12-12:45 pm at Elitch Gardens Guest Relations. Look for Pet Parade Signs. If you arrive AFTER 12:45 pm, you may not be able to participate in the Pet Parade.
- The Parade will begin at 1:00 pm, so you may want to dress your pet after you arrive.
- *New Parade Route for 2017.
- Water and clean-up bags will be provided for your pet.
- Each participant will be given a ticket to return to Elitch Gardens during the 2017 season.
Early registration for the 18th Annual Fright Fest Pet Parade is $20 per pet. 100% of the registration proceeds benefits PawsCO. Early registration must be completed online by Friday, October 13. Please note that entry to the park is free for the Pet Parade only. For the safety of your pets, only pets entered into the parade may enter Elitch Gardens and all pets must exit the park immediately following the competition.
Registrations will be accepted on the day of the event, from 12-12:45 pm ONLY, with a donation of $40 per pet.
Questions about the event? Please email [email protected].
PawsCo is a 501(c)3 non-profit dedicated to reducing pet overpopulation with a comprehensive approach. PawsCo includes three divisions: PawsCo Spay/Neuter, PawsCo Pet Food Drive and PawsCo Adoptions. www.PawsCo.org