The 21st Annual Fright Fest Pet Parade Costume Contest
Saturday, October 12, 2019
Are you and your furry friends ready for the 21st Annual Fright Fest Pet Parade, benefiting PawsCo? We look forward to seeing you and your pets for a Howlin' good time on Saturday, October 12, 2019.
The chilling details…
- Fright Fest Pet Parade Emceed by BJ from Alice 105.9
- Compete in the categories of Funniest, Most Original, and Best Pet/Owner Combination Costumes.
- Check-In is from 12-12:45 pm at Elitch Gardens Guest Relations. Look for Pet Parade Signs. If you arrive AFTER 12:45 pm, you may not be able to participate in the Pet Parade.
- The Parade will begin at 1:00 pm, so you may want to dress your pet after you arrive.
- Water and clean-up bags will be provided for your pet.
- Each participant will be given a ticket to return to Elitch Gardens during the 2019 season.
- Grand prize winner will receive two (2) 2020 Elitch Gardens Season Passes
AND a one night stay ($150 value) from Isle Blackhawk for best in the show.
- First place in each category will also receive a one night stay from Isle Blackhawk!
- Second place in each category will receive 1 Safeway Doggie GoodieBag (a $50 value)
Early registration for the 21st Annual Fright Fest Pet Parade is $20 per pet. 100% of the registration proceeds benefits PawsCO. Early registration must be completed online by Friday, October 11. Please note that entry to the park is free for the Pet Parade only. For the safety of your pets, only pets entered into the parade may enter Elitch Gardens and all pets must exit the park immediately following the competition.
Registrations will be accepted on the day of the event, from 12-12:45 pm ONLY, with a donation of $40 per pet.
Questions about the event? Please email [email protected].
PawsCo is a 501(c)3 non-profit dedicated to reducing pet overpopulation with a comprehensive approach. PawsCo includes three divisions: PawsCo Spay/Neuter, PawsCo Pet Food Drive and PawsCo Adoptions. www.PawsCo.org