Elitch Gardens Fright Fest Guidelines
The safety and security of our guests and team members is our top priority here at Elitch Gardens! Here are some survival tips to help you navigate safely with us this Fright Fest season!
- Fright by Night is NOT recommended for children 12 and younger.
- KiddieLand closes at 6:00 p.m. nightly and does NOT open on Friday nights.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult guardian or responsible party (18+) for entry/re-entry after 6:00 p.m.
- Don't mistreat our monsters. No touching the monsters and the monsters will not touch you.
- After 6:00 p.m. heavy fog, strobe lights, loud noises will be in heavy use.
- Guests who don't want to be scared - can pick up a no-scare wristband at Guest Relations located near the carousel. This does not guarantee a scare-free evening. Our monsters will do their best to avoid you, but some initial contact may occur.
- Elitch Gardens implements several layers of security that are visible to guests including in-park security patrols, Denver Police Officers, full metal detection and bag checks for all incoming guests and team members.
- Costumes and partial makeup are permitted but items such as capes may be restricted on certain rides for safety purposes.
- Masks or costumes that cover the entire face are not permitted on children over 10 years of age.
- Guests who wear costumes and partial make-up will be given a wristband at the front gate so we can distinguish guests from team members.
- Weapons of any type, whether real or plastic, are not permitted in the park.
- While our goal is to scare, the park is still family-friendly. Any costumes determined to be excessively offensive or obscene will need to be removed or covered.
Guests who violate the following rules can be ejected from the park without compensation for their tickets/passes:
- Running in the Park
- Use of Profanity
- Mistreating our monsters
- Line Jumping
Any violation of these rules will not be tolerated.