Experience Elitch Gardens
Bring your group together in a unique, fun and exceptional way. The park has the ideal facilities for groups of 10 - 10,000. Exclusive catered picnics are located in a beautifully landscaped private location. The elegance and old-world style of our Trocadero Theatre may be utilized for your special event of 100 - 500 guests and can be customized to fit your event. We also offer section and full-park buyouts for a magical experience of having the theme park exclusively for your group. From setup to clean-up, we handle all the details.
Experience the Venues
The Mountain Grove Pavilions
Exclusive catered meals take place in beautifully landscaped private areas with ample seating under four separate pavilions.
- Mt. Evans & Sunlight pavilions can each accommodate up to 250 people each with 2,400 square feet.
- Pike's Peak can accommodate up to 1,000 people with 4,800 square feet.
- Maroon Bells can accommodate up to 3,000 people with 10,000 square feet.
The entire area can accommodate over 5,000 guests.
The elegance and old world style of our Trocadero Theatre can also be utilized for special events of 100 - 500 guests and can be customized to fit any event’s style and budget. The square footage is 3,816.
Our Elitch Arena can accommodate up to 5,000 people for a unique rally, worship service or concert. It includes the perfect area for stage, sound and lighting with seating for 2,800. There is also floor space (9,660 square feet) that can be set with chairs.
Experience the History
At Elitch Gardens we can do anything a hotel or meeting facility can do – but they can’t offer what we can. We have atmosphere, ambiance, natural themeing, rides, games, tasty food and a rich history of 126 years in Denver. Elitch Gardens was always more than a mere amusement park, it was also:
- One of the first zoos west of Chicago
- The home of Denver’s first symphony orchestra
- Denver’s first botanic garden
- Colorado’s first Children’s Museum and activity center
- The site of Denver’s first motion picture theater, and…
- Home of the Trocadero Ballroom, where most of Denver danced and romanced
- The bustling little town of Denver was just 30 years old when Elitch Gardens first opened its gates
Experience the Ambiance
- A unique, fun and only one of its kind venue.
- The historic Carousel is an 83-year-old treasure featuring 67 hand carved horses and chariots.
- The Big Wheel offers breathtaking views of the city and the beautiful panorama of our Rocky Mountains.
- America’s only downtown theme park.
- All at a MILE HIGH!
Experience the Tastes
Sample menu items include:
- Deconstructed Cinnamon Roll - Layers of warm cinnamon bread topped with a rich cream cheese icing.
- Chicken and Waffles - Our take on a deep south favorite. Tender popcorn chicken drenched with spicy maple syrup served in an edible waffle cone bowl.
- Kobe Beef Sliders - Served western style with beer battered onion ring and our signature Hawg & Sauce Sweet BBQ.
- Pulled Pork Nachos - Tortilla chips, smoked pulled pork, nacho cheese all drizzled with Hawg & Sauce Sassy BBQ.
- RedHot Drunken Wing - 2 Frenched Chicken Wings sloshed in Franks RedHot Sauce and topped with Bleu Cheese Crumbles.
- Flatbread Pizza - Warm flatbread topped with Roasted Red Pepper, fresh mozzarella and Basil Pesto sauce.